The NewClients Terms and Conditions of Use are designed to preserve trust among users of the NewClients web site. Each user of our web site must accept these rules: Each NewClients user must be a person at least 18 years of age or a legal entity and a resident of the United States. By becoming a user, you certify that you meet these requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not use our services. By using our web site, you accept these Terms and Conditions of Use and promise to follow the rules described here. If you have any questions, please contact NewClients at email@example.com.
When you use our web site, you agree that you will not interfere with NewClients' electronic communications services. Specifically, you agree that you will not:
- Impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our system
- Put any material into the system which contains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the NewClients web site
- Use the NewClients web site for any illegal purpose
- Harvest or collect any information of other users without a user's specific consent to republish, reproduce or distribute any information provided on NewClients or any email or communication by or among you and other users
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or communicate under a false name or email address or a name or email address you are not authorized to use
- Act in a way that negatively affects other users
Your communications with NewClients may be subject to disclosure by NewClients. NewClients does not usually disclose information about users or user communications unless we believe that it is necessary or appropriate to:
- Comply with applicable law or valid legal processes
- Protect the rights, reputation, or property of NewClients or third parties
- Protect the physical safety of an individual
- Investigate a violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use
Any information you provide to NewClients becomes the sole property of NewClients. NewClients may disclose your electronic communications to the same extent that we may disclose other information about you. NewClients shall not be liable for any costs, damages, expenses, or any other liabilities you incur as a result of such disclosures. NewClients is entitled, but not obligated, to review or retain your electronic communications for monitoring the quality of service you receive, your compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, and the security of our services, among other things.You warrant that any and all information provided by you to NewClients is accurate and complete, and you shall update the information you provided as necessary to keep it accurate and complete.
With respect to NewClients' electronic services, including email, you agree to:
- Notify us promptly of any changes to your email address
- Accept electronic communications from NewClients at the email address you specify
- You agree that any change of electronic or postal address that you submit will be effective two (2) business days after receipt by NewClients
Discontinuation of Use of our Web Site
- These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of the State of Virginia as applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within Virginia between Virginia residents. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service. Any cause of action brought by you against us or our affiliated parties must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred
- Both parties submit to personal jurisdiction in Virginia and any cause of action arising under these Terms and Conditions of Use and involving NewClients and/or its users will be brought exclusively in a court in Richmond, Virginia
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be stricken and the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use will continue to be enforced
- Headings in this text are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of the section in which they appear
- You agree that if you or others breach these Terms and Conditions of Use and NewClients fails to act on that violation, NewClients retains its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches
Intellectual Property and Trademarks
- All content included on the NewClients web site, including any screens, audio clips, software, configurations, text, compilation of content, icons, logos, images and information appearing thereon or in connection with this web site, including the name and NewClients domain, the NewClients logo and the tradename and mark NewClients, (collectively, the "Protected Property") is the property of NewClients or its content suppliers and are protected by intellectual property protections, including trademark and copyright laws
- The compilation of all contents on this web site is the exclusive property of NewClients, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws
- All software used on this web site is the property of NewClients, its subsidiaries or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws
- The content and software on this web site may be used as a resource for personal use only. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the content of this web site is strictly prohibited
- NewClients' trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to NewClients
- NewClients' trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is likely to cause confusion among users or visitors to this web site or customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits NewClients or its subsidiaries
Links to other Web Sites
This web site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked web site on our web site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our web site and access these third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Information and Press Releases
The web site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
Indemnification by Users
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold NewClients harmless of, from and against any claim, dispute, liability, loss, cost or expense including any personal injury arising out of or related to: your use of this web site, any breach or claimed breach by you of these Terms and Conditions, any information supplied to NewClients by or through you, any misuse of any information by you or any transaction to which you are a party, including without limitation the sale, delivery or payment for such transaction, and any use, broadcast, dissemination, sale or publishing of any information provided by you or other users of this web site to NewClients.
Limitation of Liability
The NewClients web site is provided on an "as-is," "as-available" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. NewClients has no responsibility for and makes no warranties regarding: informational content on this web site or on a linked web site whether or not generated by third parties; the quality, suitability or accuracy of the information or services provided on this web site whether or not generated by third parties; or the non-infringement of any intellectual property. NewClients shall not be responsible for any claim, damages or injury caused by any performance failure, interruption or delay in service of the services offered by this web site. Neither NewClients nor any of its users, officers, employees, directors, agents, contractors, affiliates, technology partners or providers or content providers (collectively, the "Group") shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the services offered by this web site or the services or products furnished by the Group. You hereby release NewClients and the Group from any liability for any loss, damage, expense or liability incurred by said user by reason of or related to the use of this web site and any information appearing on this web site regardless of how such loss, damage, expense or liability was caused including without limitation the negligence of NewClients and the Group. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary including the limitations on liability set forth herein, each user's recovery against NewClients shall be limited to any fees paid to NewClients resulting from such user's use of this web site. Further, NewClients and its respective directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives will not be liable in any way for (i) any inaccuracy, error, delay in, or omission of any information or the transmission or delivery of information, or (ii) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay, omission, nonperformance, or interruption of information or service due either to any negligent act or omission by NewClients or providers/transmitters of information or to any force majeure (i.e. flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other acts of God; fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction), or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of NewClients or the information providers/transmitters. Similarly, any links to third party web sites are provided only as a courtesy and NewClients makes no representations as to the accuracy of the information on such pages. Third party web sites are solely responsible for the content therein.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, all notices shall be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the case of NewClients) or to the email address you provide to NewClients (in your case), or such other address as the party shall specify. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to any address you provide to NewClients. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
3900 Gaskins Road
Richmond, VA 23233